The Gill Nethercott Centre is suitable for a whole range of functions from club nights and indoor markets, to business meetings and wedding receptions.
- Measuring 14m x 8m with a beechwood floor suitable for dancing, the hall can seat around 100 people.
- Chairs and tables are available and there is a hatch to the kitchen, while the other end looks out on to an outside decking area, ideal for summer evenings.
- The hall can be divided into two by acoustic screening.
- A smaller area with seating and with a glass panel in the floor to view the stream running beneath the Centre.
- Ideal for small exhibitions or as quiet area off the main hall.
Small Meeting Room
- Ideal for smaller business or club meetings, accommodating around 12 people.
- Flip Charts and supporting material is available.
- A fully equipped kitchen with cooker, hobs, ovens, grill, fridge and dishwasher.
- A full complement of crockery and cutlery is present.
- An outside decking area from two large glass doors makes a superb extension to the hall in summer months for parties, etc.
- These are off the Side Foyer and include one easily accessible by wheelchairs, and prams, with a baby changing facility and even a shower.
- There is ample free public parking immediately outside with easy disabled access to the Centre.
- There is direct access to the kitchen for unloading.
- Upstairs is the Library with books, music, DVDs and free public Internet Points.